SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

I think some of the TVN shareholders think that anything bad...

1. 2,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    I think some of the TVN shareholders think that anything bad that happened for TVN is PB's fault, anything good that was achieved was not because of PB.

That does not sound logical however they are peeved off with TVN and are coming here to warn us of the apocalypse that awaits us. At least on TVN threads they agree he is an excellent geologist and very knowledgeable about vanadium in particular.

They have no idea what happened behind closed doors at TVN. Maybe PB brought to the table different strategies he wanted to implement and the board did not approve. If they were arguing about management decisions PB can only be accounted for what he wanted done and was allowed to do but not for things the board did not approve, which none of us know how that played out.

Anyway enough about whether PB was good or railroaded in what he was trying to achieve. I hope TVN shareholders stick to their own threads now and stop trying to bag PB and SRN assets.(which are in the Tier 1 and 2 class)

All I know is Vlad would not have employed him if there was a hint PB could not use his wealth of experience, understanding of vanadium deposits, and the contacts he has established to help SRN become a dominant vanadium producer.
    Last edited by Thadius: 09/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.582K 822.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 268606 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11471229 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.