HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

mate... luck is sadly one of the main contributors to success......

1. 2,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    mate... luck is sadly one of the main contributors to success... I wish it was different, I really do but time and time again I see lucky people make dumb investments that just go ballistic... To be fair, the stock market really isn't a place that you can make big bucks quickly as a general rule, its a place to leave larger amounts for liquidity and yield or a place to make LONG term investments to collect after decades... so far my best investments have all been unlisted companies or property.
    A bloke I know is one of the largest shareholders of a major Lithium miner, he's a tradie who liked his battery drill so bought a heap of shares in a lithium miner that had a name similar to his street name... literally all he knew was that 1 letter different was his street.... that was about 10-12 years ago when Lithium was worth nothing... he doesn't pretend to know ANYTHING about the stock market and almost never looks at the price anymore... total luck.

HMD.... luck was against it... great tech but bad management during a time of great opportunity... just happens sometimes...

Dunno mate... hopefully it all works out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.