SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Initial Director's Interest Notice, page-36

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Value is still trolling stalking me across other threads. Seems like my last post really hit a nerve with her. Comments you've made about our CEO Value:

'employee mentality'

"Cant understand why Credit dumbness is saying david deloub is doing a great job here,"

"He is missing the bigger picture that is at SHE trying by maximum his SALARY of numerous roles rather than his more profitable options."

"i don't think he will achieve the 3 to 4 wells this year or achieve the production values that he said could be easily achieved in less that 2 years ago"

"Also not impressed with the quality or presentation of the reports, the accounts are technically not correct as if rushed and the graphs sometimes they are fuzzy.ITs good to see has made a team in Canada but what are they doing !."

"he is not acting in the best interest of stonehorse energy investors by taking on another role as CEO (spending time doing a capital raise at AVW for a measly $800,000) and as a chairman at Holista."

Hollista has since got terms about the 1.8m fine they received which they have to work out how to pay back. I wonder where our CEOs energies are in situations like this?

Value, you say your T10 yet none of us know if that's true or not because you aren't transparent about it. BUT if you are, it's about time you stop stalking me and use your influence as a T10 holder. Shareholders are sick.and tired of having their hard earned money do nothing. Our CEO is not invested so you can appreciate why some are concerned about alignment of interests. Why would anyone invest when near zero of the current holders are ahead. Are.yiu happy with an 'employee' or do we want a leader that has skin in the game. When you come.out and.make the above comments about our CEO as the biggest supporter of SHE and the CEO, what message does it send?

Last edited by creditdumbness: 25/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 642858 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 652841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.