SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Value, as you continue to troll and stalk me I'll post my reply...

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Value, as you continue to troll and stalk me I'll post my reply to your last message incase you lose track. Stop rubbing your intelligence and investing prowess over at AVW. If it fails, REAL PEOPLE are set to lose money. DD did a good job raising money yet you seem intent on destroying sentiment over there. A way, here's my reply:

Once again, I really seemed to hit a nerve in regards to questioning your emotional intelligence. The good news is it's something you can work on and improve. It's funny how you think CEOs have no control over a business despite them being paid quite well to LEAD. It's cute that you think AVW holders are the only ones losing out by having DDs energies shared between running this company which you say only fools would invest in and being on the board at HCT where they have to work out how to pay a $1.8m fine. SHE hitting all time lows and mistakes in reports according to you and you're wasting your time across threads where no one would miss you one bit if you disappeared. Value, simple things you can do to work on your EQ include mindfulness activities or reflective journaling. Empathy is a big part of EQ and something you seem to really need to work on. You can start by getting out of your HC and SHE bubble where you're intent on controlling and policing.

Anyway, it's a journey and you can start by understanding that not everyone has your investing prowess. Its not good to rub it in people's faces if they're potentially losing money. You have been extremely positive about DD before so are you surprised that people would invest in AVW given the way you've talked about him? Actually, I've rarely seen someone be such a cheerleader for a CEO who is CEO of two companies hitting ALL TIME LOWS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $28.35K 3.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4381913 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1443574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 324953
Last updated 15.36pm 17/06/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.