SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Value, I thought you might like me to share some of your fine...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Value, I thought you might like me to share some of your fine posts on other threads you keep on stalking me to. You are becoming a nuisance on these threads so I'll respond to your posts on here instead as to not bother people with your behaviour. It started on SHE and I'm keen to keep it on SHE.

Your posts:

Try not to get to upset Credit dumbness,... I didn't ask you Credit dumbness, so stop getting so upset because you were not asked,

The reason i did not ask you is because you dont know much in my view.

i would value milesy opinion as in my opinion im sure they are lot more intelligent than you are credit dumness,.

In other words Credit dumbness keep your emotional outburst to yourself, otherwise you just come across as a non adult.

Look at what you wright about others ,who has the low EQ ! ~~~
    it would seem you do ?

..some even refer to you as a clow,n hows that for low EQ.

Oh BTWi never said i had a exceptionally high IQ, that is your opinion only and not relevant and people on other channels dont want to read you advertising your opinion that i have a exceptionally high IQ, so don't mention it, its not that relevant to share investing.
    Attitude,perspective, temperament and keeping rational whilst sticking to facts , not emotional like yourself because the price falls.

If your jealous just keep it to yourself.

And the assumption that high IQ people have low ill defined EQ is not supported by facts or science.

I might be a complete idiot who accidentally continues to makes money because i make an effort to educate myself and learn from announcements and others more experienced than myself.

For example , you have attacked numerous people on other channels who are fed up with your outburst's, that demonstrates your your low EQ.

Milesy gave a valid reason why he saw value in SRY, you offer none but personal attacks on posters.

you give no reasons ,apart from the fact that you have lost money...

You dont inspire much confidence in your opinions given your out bursts and track record.

To me your thoughts and opinions are worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4479449 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.