SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Initial drilling completed, page-57

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Looks like your out for quick cash, from my experience when an asx company announces something then they must deliver that.

If you look at what is being done now in previous announcements then you will see everything is waiting on 3rd parties and out of managements control whom im sure are working hard on moving things forward.

Using a little common sense.

Assays get done by a 3rd party lab which is better to be done correct and without putting too much pressure on the lab or mistakes may occur.

The dd process im sure is being done by lawyers who we all know love to do a thorough job and being assets not in Australia will be going over everything with a fine tooth comb.

As for the botswana assets, they are tied up with liquidation and the courts would be controlling that one at their speed.

If you want quick money then maybe invest in something more high risk, SI6 in my view is more a solid medium to long term play over the next 18 months at least.

One of the last announcements got about 20m trade volume, if one of the next announcements gets the same then i would expect the price to be closer to 0.02 based on current sellers.

Given the announcement coming are drilling/assay results and dd completion, if they come in good then this stock should fly.

This would increase the market cap etc etc... in a huge way north.

I do agree that an update would have been nice come end of August till now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.