RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

IMO, the issues with that though are that they have had great...

1. 654 Posts.
    IMO, the issues with that though are that they have had great trenching results earlier (see start of year ANN's) and drilling came up with less than impressive results. I think mining on the basis of trenching results would be inefficient, they may as well get some gold panners... but then again, could you imagine how long it would take to siv a tonne of dirt? Cashflow is certainly important, but it is exactly that, a cashflow, inferring back an forth - atm we have a much higher cash outflow than in, they had tremendous success with the SPP at the start of the year (cash in) and it appears as though that was p***ed up the wall! Seriously, if you oversubscribe an SPP by that much you would surely expect that something significant get done - though we get more RCS's and trenching results (cash out). They need to prove up their resource before exploring further, until then this is something I will be trading and not investing in. Ohhhhh and not to mention, IMO they certainly do not deserve pay rises or performance rights, I believe a clawback policy should be brought to the table and a rather large pay cut to mgt to conserve what little cash they have left, maybe that would be enough of a performance incentive???

All the above is my opinion only and not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.