MEM 12.5% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

IVF is an expensive procedure for clients. Also remember that...

1. 1,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    IVF is an expensive procedure for clients. Also remember that the clinic will be either replacing whatever tech they currently use or running in tandem until they're 110% solid to give up the old tech.

So from a risk assessment point of view to their business of course they want the production cartridges to be proven.... there's been many a case of samples being 100% then production batches being lessor so likely once bitten twice shy.

Procedures could include extraction of sperm from device, storing, temperatures etc..... there would be a lot of variables and dare say the process would also have to be flow charted and thoroughly documented in case of liability.... imagine if babies have "issues". You are dealing with lives here.

Another factor could be white anting by the manufacturer of existing device they are using, old technique, discrediting... casting doubt, the old what of the cartridges are faulty and so on..... plus perhaps some discounts etc.

Covid19 mutant viruses, new lockdowns etc might also mean extra caution and more certainty following vaccine roll outs. Back in September who'd have thought wave 2 overseas would be so large? Who'd have thought there would be two mutant super contagious covid19's?

No way do I buy the doom, you do not come this far and stop or give up. This was designed and engineered from the industry as the way forward, they wanted a better way of separation, faster. The clinics worked together with MEM to get this far.

Historically MEM's share price has moved in chunks not steadily. I first found MEM at 1.8cents. It sat at that for a while then became around 3.5cents, then 6cents and here we are today.... I have attached a pic of that.... so the next step will come.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2760/2760817-b01f0a6309b742a935204d14c1e32c37.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $17.68K 1.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4117218 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1426034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.