CR1 0.00% 16.5¢ constellation resources limited

It looks to this know-nothing bozo that nickel exploration...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    It looks to this know-nothing bozo that nickel exploration consists of steadily narrowing down the prospects, with grades increasing linearly, geological complexity increasing exponentially, and the volumetric footprint decreasing imperceptibly in the background. Eventually a bevy of semi-crazed geologists starts leaping about with joy over finding commercial grades, and the result is mined with a teaspoon in 2043 by a company two liquidations removed.confused.png

BTW, am I correct in saying that the only way to know what tenement Eyre South is in on Figure 4 is by reading off the Lat and Long of Eyre South on Figure 2 or 3? And that the results described as "newly reported" in the legends on Figures 2 and 3 are actually from past announcements? And that the only place to identify with certainty what are the current holes (and what happened to KD002) is from Appendix 1?

It reminds me a tiny bit of the following lines from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams:
    “But the plans were on display…”
    “On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
    “That’s the display department.”
    “With a flashlight.”
    “Ah, well, the lights had probably gone.”
    “So had the stairs.”
    “But look, you found the notice, didn’t you?”
    “Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.”

Forgive the madness, I'm going stir crazy watching my metals portfolio getting hammered. Christmas rally, where art thou?

Maybe take heart from the extent of the CR1 tenements on Figure 4 (note the 25km scale), plus the word "open" occurring on Figure 3, also the results and campaigns in prospect, the small number of SOI, and the goodly amount of cash on hand.

I'm no expert, this isn't financial advice, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.601K 9.705K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15295 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.