LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Initial Funds Received From Sale of Goulamina to Ganfeng, page-80

1. 6,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4226
    You are so much alike to little kikker, I almost think you have the same genes or are maybe twins!

All I can really suggest is to re-read the post, as it is obvious English comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

It isn't about about you and little kikker claims from months/years ago, it is about how you pair of (expletive deleted) are conducting yourselves in the present. Shareholders get some relief with the tranche 1 payment being returned the them and your and mate are quick to jump in with your bullsh!t that quells any small satisfaction they may be getting.
    ~ you with your funds being eroded and "predictions on tranche 2"
    ~ your mate (that also can't read announcements) suggesting tranche 1 (with major shareholder support) will be used on a project somewhere.

Contact the Company if you are so concerned with where they are spending your funds and you can convey your recommendations.
    Company are answering emails, and the company are engaging with shareholders via phone calls, to which I have one booked with the MD for Wednesday.

re: "(sic) ....., having ramped it for ever in a day"
    Ramped it or provided an opinion based on historic, precedential & factual information?

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 25/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.