RGT 12.9% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Not sure if the community here understands the purpose and ASX...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Not sure if the community here understands the purpose and ASX requirements for a trading halt. If the stock were trading exclusively on the ASX a trading halt would not have been required....however...because the stock is listed on the American OTC, and I presume listed on one or more of the European markets the requirements are a bit different on each.

So whether it was a geographical market requirement...or the company just being judicious about its responsibilities in each market. I would rather see them acting in a responsible manner based on the expansion of trading in these other markets...then just willy nilly throwing substantive information out there without caution. It would not go over well with shareholders if trading on the OTC or other exchanges were halted for the companies violation of a reporting requirement. So before you gut and hang the company's executives for what seems like an overly cautious or unneeded halt...put yourself in their position trying to make sure all of the reporting is done to the standards of each exchange.

Sometimes I think inexperienced traders only look at a companies actions as to how they are personally affected rather than the overall well being of the company. Remember the company has financial and ethical responsibilities to shareholders worldwide....not just Australia.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 25/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 25.0¢ $6.09K 21.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1760 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.