DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Thanks mateJust to clarify I have no concerns nor do I suspect...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Thanks mate

Just to clarify I have no concerns nor do I suspect any mistake. All I'm providing is just slightly educated commentary - albeit admittedly wholly unqualified in REE. It is very clear the estimation contractor (Widenbar in this case) and the DRE team clearly know what they are doing and are acting in good faith. All the technical detail they so eloquently share in their announcements proves this.

Regarding share price - Again, DRE shares a lot more technical detail and data than most explorers. Because of this, these results were largely accurately priced in. This JORC is nothing more than a formality - a required first tick on the way to marketable or minable reserves in a few years. The upwards price movements in DRE will likely occur rapidly after material results are shared with the market, then be fairly stable though any JORC resource upgrades. This is just a sign of a transparent, honest, and and extremely well run company doing an outstanding job keeping the market informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.