CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    @salpetie

Good post, as usual mate.

I too am surprised by the density figures. This is why I suspect the estimator wants more density data prior to classifying anything as indicated. I think its legit, but perhaps its just a little too uncomfortable without a little more data to prove first?

I used 2.5 in my estimate at 13mt. I just like to be conservative with density as it has such a massive impact on tonnage. Way too easy to over-estimate tonnage at this stage with a generous density value. A while back I quickly skimmed through HAS announcements to see what densities they were measuring, and they had wildly varying densities. Some very low around 2 and some very high up to 3.5ish. iirc. This is not surprising in rocks with high carbonate content, as weathering can create a lot of voids and cavities, greatly reducing the density (but this can potentially result in higher grades...)

I agree with you. Tranche 2 is a near certainty for 2023 (in fact I think they will get it from Yin alone with just a bit more drilling to the north), and I agree tranche 3 is probably more likely than not as well - depending on how the carbonates look and if they will get an estimate out for them.

Last edited by kduvey: 28/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.