DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

@salpetieGood post, as usual mate.I too am surprised by the...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    @salpetie

Good post, as usual mate.

I too am surprised by the density figures. This is why I suspect the estimator wants more density data prior to classifying anything as indicated. I think its legit, but perhaps its just a little too uncomfortable without a little more data to prove first?

I used 2.5 in my estimate at 13mt. I just like to be conservative with density as it has such a massive impact on tonnage. Way too easy to over-estimate tonnage at this stage with a generous density value. A while back I quickly skimmed through HAS announcements to see what densities they were measuring, and they had wildly varying densities. Some very low around 2 and some very high up to 3.5ish. iirc. This is not surprising in rocks with high carbonate content, as weathering can create a lot of voids and cavities, greatly reducing the density (but this can potentially result in higher grades...)

I agree with you. Tranche 2 is a near certainty for 2023 (in fact I think they will get it from Yin alone with just a bit more drilling to the north), and I agree tranche 3 is probably more likely than not as well - depending on how the carbonates look and if they will get an estimate out for them.

Last edited by kduvey: 28/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.