DRE 0.00% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Good find and thanks for that. later today when i have some time...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Good find and thanks for that. later today when i have some time i want to read through that latest HAS estimation announcement.

Almost certainly the DRE team was eyeing some indicated classification, which would be the whole point in drilling the 50x50 area out. Widenbar not obliging means they were not satisfied with something else, as drill spacing truly is the primary consideration for classification. I'm still guessing its lack of density data, however, it could also plausibly be something they don't like in the wireframes - keeping in mind many of the wireframes defining the geologic domains are also dictating the density value assigned. That's a stretch though. Honestly the emphasis Dean places on drilling a geometalurigcal program including diamond density measurements tells us they recognize they need more density data.

TBH its inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Achieving indicated classification on the maiden resource for the company was always a very ambitious target... I'm not sure I've ever seen a team's first ever resource achieve that. Remember, this isent just the maiden resource for Yin, its truly the first resource most of the team members at DRE have ever produced in their young careers - and is the first DRE has produced since this new team took over the shell. No doubt the feedback received from Widenbar will be taken onboard and we can expect an upgrade of much of this resource to indicated and possiblly even measured in 2023 with high confidence.
    Last edited by kduvey: 28/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $44.69K 2.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4068153 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299511 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.