SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Initial Information for Shareholders, page-13

1. 2,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Yes , is this how it was all planned or just plan B , does not matter , shareholders got nothing out of SAS long term , yes we know we all made money on the way up and we all knew they were not honest with there announcements and we got out and made money. Here we are now four or five entity's of SAS Australia overseas that we have been paying the wages for from Australia and are UNTOUCHABLE and now Telefox (meirs silent partners company gets it for nothing) So we all move on and we learn the lessons of not investing in overseas run Companies that can not be touched . WHAT A LOT OF BULL SHI. , So you tell me the ASX allows this to happen , I don't believe it , to obverse all this for a dummy like me that they would allow this to happen without any Prosecution , give them some credit and I hope they have time to look into this Rockshow and do some digging and prosecute someone and let Foreign backdoor interviguals know this is Illegal to do . I thought we had a Blue Cattle Dog that was our Australian mascot of strength ,no fear , dominance and brains and a Dog that is RENOUND to let you in to there property BUT will not let you leave until the Owner says so . The ASX needs to read up on the Breed , as at the moment they are acting like a Prussian Cat, loves getting Stroked and rewarded with Treats . Very SAD for what the ASXs reply has been on Companies just like SAS. IT is No Shareholders Fault regardless if you are in or out , Companies listed on the ASX and Directors have Laws they must abide by , No one could say SAS has played by ALL the rules , maybe most but defiantly not all so Do something about IT Please ASX, have a Serious LOOK into SAS..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.