ADV 1.82% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Initial Kasagiminnis Assays Show Strong Gold Mineralisation, page-135

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    A few thoughts.

I’m not exactly sure what some people were realistically expecting from these first few holes. For me, it was pretty much what I expected, decent grades, (although I guess everyone has the *what if they are spectacular??* scenario in the back of their mind) with more holes still to come. Then winter drilling. So, a lot of drilling, analysing, and results still to come before anyone can have a clear idea of what Kas might hold. And, Kas is just the first piece in the puzzle when it comes to the sheer size of ADV’s land there in the Pickle lake area.

I was a little disappointed at the dump today, but there’s also this to consider. People trade. People buy rumour and sell news. If you had bought earlier this week and sold on open, for some, that would have been a nice little earn. People have different statagies, we are all here to make money one way or another. ADV surged with no news, that attracts shorter term money. That’s the way it is.

I plan to continue adding, this was never a short term thing for me. I expect to hold ADV for at least 12 months, probably longer, to see real
    value here. I think I’ve said before, things will have to go badly tits up to change that plan. Today’s results don’t fit the tits up scenario.

They were pretty much as expected.

Another thing, I’d almost prefer not to see big ‘visible gold in hole x’ announcements. While they are exciting etc, proof of the pudding is in actual lab results. Hype doesn’t always help long term holders, IMO, I’d prefer a slow and steady
    climb up the ladder, based on facts not rumour.
    Last edited by Annabanna: 06/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $26.07K 193.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33780 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 4158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.