ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    The results in the scheme of our progress were ok. The problem is, we were very hyped up and many (including myself) got caught up in the visible gold news and plenty of traders hoping for a quick buck loaded up in my opinion and then with the results not being spectacular we paid for that in our current sp.
    I am not expecting much at all out of pads 3 & 4 and just hope that a few of the holes produce similar results as the first 4 holes of our summer program produced.
    The winter program over the ice has potential to get the rocket going again if we hit plenty of gold which is a good chance as the geology continues over the lake.
    Ardiden great potential was never fully reliant on KAS. Hopefully we can build a decent JORC form KAS which will help fund further exploration in 2021. I think there still could be a further short term retrace if the next drill result are mediocre and I am ready to capitalize if we go to low 2s or even break back into the 1 cents. I will buy up anything under .025

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.