ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 161 Posts.
    re: Ann: Initial Mako Lode Results Above Expe... Well there wasn't much movement in the share price today but I am certainly relieved that they are finally in there mining the Mako load at last. They now have to prove the grades are as good as what they reckon they are and only then will investors begin to flock in for a quick buck. All their talk about ramping up to 50,000 ounces a year will mean diddly squat unless the gold lodes in Mako prove themselves.

Stay tuned throughout March. SP might be in the toilet presently, but they are in there now and if upcoming news is good, I'm sure there will be people throwing some cash at it in a hurry. Unfortunately there's been some dilution with the last capital raise at such a low level, but total shares on issue to too bad. We'll need some spectacular hits to rebound to 40 cents plus though. Still holding and hoping and intend to sell before YE unless good news delivers a re-think. Quite a loss here to claw back like many others I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.