ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    How do people fall for it. It is so obvious? These people hold other people in stocks for longer than they would otherwise want to be there. I saw the form for the first time on the ZIP forum. Take a look at the ZIP share price chart. There was a time for making money and there was a time to sell. There was no stopping the blatant ramping and then they just disappear with their profits leaving the gullible in the dark and the few "faithful" stuck. Have a look at how the posting of some of these hearts fell away when KDR fell off the cliff at the end of November. Do your own research as they say and listen to all points of view. These guys force me into having an agenda. The agenda being posting to try and counteract the blatant ramping that goes on here and elsewhere. If they weren't so bad I wouldn't bother responding as much but it's people like @binwood , @thunder54 , @john_utah that are providing the balance on this and other threads. To suggest no holders can't provide an opinion is ridiculous. If that was the case a lot of people would stop using this product and it would provide no value other than playing into some peoples hands. Let the share price here be the judge. As binwood said smart investors buy and sell on their changing opinions of the FA. The FA is what determines the longer run price of a stock. And all this baloney you here about the big money and following the big money is a waste of time. If you've followed the market for long enough you'll know the big money gets it wrong as well and they are also very quick to react on negative news. The big money can sink a stock as quickly as it can make a stock. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.