KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Initial metallurgical tests Generate Positive Results, page-329

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    The only fact you have posted about is the Mass Recovery for KDR being ~40% compared to NMT which averaged 34.5% but you didn't know that a lower mass recovery was actually better - Hence spruiking stats making them out like they are positive when they are actually negative.

my opinion with KDR is at it's current market cap, with so many unknowns and there being some indication of possible issues with metallurgy, there is a huge risk with this stock. More so than a number of other lithium players going around, if that's what you are in to.

I was saying the same thing with ZIP when it was rocketing to $1 while you were continually ramping it, starting threads, throwing around misleading stats etc - I could go on and on about what happened over at ZIP but I won't. KDR is in the same boat IMO - If this had an MC of $30-50mil then the risk would be much lower and maybe your ramping wouldn't matter as much.

But with an MC of $150mil there is huge risk.

Posters need to be aware this ann isn't exactly positive and if results continue on this path it is going to be a big big issue for KDR. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.