KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Initial metallurgical tests Generate Positive Results, page-334

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    JU,

You said "..my opinion with KDR is at it's current market cap, with so many unknowns and there being some indication of possible issues with metallurgy, there is a huge risk with this stock. More so than a number of other lithium players going around, if that's what you are in to..."

Finally an opinion on KDR! fantastic ...

Yes there are many unknowns ... and Lithium is complex to extract from Peg and all pegs are different . All players have had issues even Greenbushes in early days ... Metallurgical for KDR results are inconclusive at this time and based on a tiny sample 4 holes across of approx 100... of those 2 so are in question. Investing in Spec stocks is all about risk ... those that take it will be big winners (or losers) ... if you can't manage/handle risk then best not to invest or perhaps spec stocks are not for you.

I'll ignore the "playing the man stuff" as generally folks start playing the man as a last resort when they can't make any of their stock related arguments get any traction which appears unfortunately be the case here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.