VMM 2.55% $1.34 viridis mining and minerals limited

Yep. I also think given almost everyone appointment has...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Yep.

I also think given almost everyone appointment has performance shares linked to 100mt-200mT at 1500ppm to 2000ppm in 2 separate tranches they must be fairly confident that the lithology of the clay profile is fairly consistent to adjoining tenements.

They have been many artisanal miners in the area so I would garner despite only have drilled formally to 3m deep in their tenements they would have access to dataset similar to Mei which validate clay profiles. from memory those 40-50m depth profiles were based off anther project. can't recall if it was uranium. before people panic, uranium thorium is normally deleterious but only in hard rock processing where it concentrates linearly with the REO.

in ionic clays the uranium and thorium is background level. naturally occurring. Even if higher grade the processing methodology of ionic clays doesn't concentrate it beyond what it fairly well existed at in ground state. it also doesn't change the state of the element and cause more radioactive isotopes as a result. It's one of the distinct advantages a very clean way to process. the bad rep ionic clays got from China was from in-situ leaching. Everyone else with ionic clays outside and even quite a few inside China now preference heap leach or vat leaching. whereby lixiviants and Reagants alike are all fully contained and therefore do not contaminate.

bit of a long winded post but yeh even if we took midpoint of targets 150mt at 1750ppm genuine ionic clay. Thick profile from surface. that's a very economical proposition. for sub 20M it's a steal. when market is currently putting a 300M mc on MEI.

it's a bit more advanced in having a jorc and has some prelim met work. that's probably 10m worth of work and maybe 12 months of time. Even one third that MC in 12 months is a 500% ROI. That's without us knowing just how large/high grade the tenements could be.

obviously speculation and drill pieces will do the validation over not so distant future. can see a big re-rate in the lead up to those results. With not many shares on issue it's going to be interesting to try and accumulate so more.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $84.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.42 $1.32 $674.6K 488.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5999 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.35
  Change
-0.035 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.38 $1.41 $1.33 133490
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.