AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

re: Ann: Initial Production Rate-1,207 Boe/d ... mir, if what...

1. 370 Posts.
    re: Ann: Initial Production Rate-1,207 Boe/d ... mir, if what you are asking is whether I think AZZ will need more capital, the answer is yes, shareholders would be well aware of this.

In fact many ASX Eagleford players have just done or will need cap raisings, AUT have mentioned Q1 2011, EKA and ADI have just done one, and even $6B companies such a PetroHawk did this in April for the Eagle Ford.

"Yes, we've raised a lot of capital, but we've had a great use for those funds," Petrohawk Chairman and CEO Floyd Wilson said. The story will be the same all over the Eagle Ford.

Mir, can you find me an ASX EagleFord player that has stated it will not require a cap raising in the next 12 months?

The constant chatter about payback and supposed poor flow rates of 300 BOEPD has completely missed the bigger picture. You do the sums and AZZ has a very profitable business in 12 months and is extremely undervalued.

Very comfortable with my investment in AZZ and I can't see any substance in your arguments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.