PRU 2.52% $2.52 perseus mining limited

Hi Flamming, I think your point about Yaoure having no value is...

1. 11,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6375
    Hi Flamming, I think your point about Yaoure having no value is the most pertinent point. Sure the figures are less exciting than when they bought the project, but I for one respect them for proving a much more realistic view of the project as it stands right now. The Capex figure is bigish, but nothing compared to say GORs $600m project. Plus some have scoffed at the AISC, the grades are quite good for most of the project (approx 2.4g/t from an open pit is excellent). The project would not even start getting developed for another 2 years at least anyway, so they can undertake some serious drilling in that time to firm up the IRR, plus most likely, push the LOM out to 10 years.

The pit shell number is high, but... then I don't care about USD $1800 right now, the project is viable at US $1250, with good returns, as @NoBother mentions, more than the current companies current E/V.

As for where managements focus is flamming, I am fairly confident its on Edikan and Sisingue right now, not Yauore, but... if they continue to bring down costs and get their second project on line, finance will become less of an impediment, because the company will start banking some serious cash. PRU is a growth play with risk. I hold it for that reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.065(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $3.459B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.48 $13.21M 5.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 90613 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 62541 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.