ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Well thunder - good post - and i did not know that they ICG had...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Well thunder - good post - and i did not know that they ICG had called for your deregister - well if that is true then i re-iterate in even stronger terms - you know like strongly mineralised??!! - whatever that stupid term means but is often used by Exp Cos that these guys simply cannot help themselves with rhetoric and core photos and the like, and then get results that in 95% of cases do meet the expectation put out there.

i have not folowed this prospect in detail other than when it first appeared - and the veins looked narrow and well spaced. the loss of results at depth could be weathering related, but when confronted with a narrow vein at surface it does not take mauch for it to thin out nd dissappear - if the fein had been 20m wide - or at least the decent mineralisation had been 20m at surface then there is an expectation that it would persist at least for 50 to 100m - or maybe faulted out if not there, or again it is weathereing related if no results in drilling underneath.

wow - the de register bit shows well what type of Co they are - a bit of thin skin i suspect!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.