GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Initial Results outline significant gold system at Big Rush, page-2

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Impeccable timing given our discussions in the other thread.

Still digesting the Ann but looks to me to be more good news.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, GNM reminds me of a poor man’s CNB. I don’t say that to disparage GNM, as it’s still a significant position for me and I’m very bullish on its prospects, but CNB is a very special company IMO. Hopefully I don’t get pinged for cross promotion because that’s not what this is, but for GNM holders the relevance here is that CNB recently sold its tailings stockpile for $6m - there’s an Ann in August if you are interested. Point being, if the assay results are decent I can see GNM going down a similar path. That is what they are flagging here IMO. That would potentially provide the start up capital needed to fund the company through to its next milestones limiting further near term dilution.

@gottalove, thought you might be interested in this one. Another QLD goldie looking to go down a similar route to CNB. Cap structure not as tight, management not as well credentialed and projects not as prospective IMO but still a lot of upside here IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2476/2476115-96244bdd543de74b9a783714772ac4b7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18395 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 211928 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.