GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Initial Results outline significant gold system at Big Rush, page-31

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    You seem like new, so I answer the question trusting your question is genuine.

I have been in this trading game for nearly 3 decades. In the last number of years there have been a number of rogue stocks/directors that have taken advantage of the lack of experience of "mum'n'dad" investors. This in my opinion is UNETHICAL, and it also flies in the face of promoting public confidence in the concept of public company system. Some public companies are doing good for their shareholders, for the prosperity of the country and many doing good for people, e.g. medical research. Rogue companies damage that trust and makes it difficult for companies with genuine intention to survive, because the pool of investor support is limited.

NOT even mentioning that millions of dollars flow from practically life savings of trustful holders to the pockets of the greedy directors in the name of "operational cost"/salary, let alone bonuses when there is absolutely no justification for it.

All this is WRONG. And if people like me do not bring it to the attention of others to raise awareness, it is in itself unethical.
    Last edited by tuts: 16/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2285468 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.