AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Initial Results - Roche Dure Extension Drilling Program, page-17

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi! Ohreally

Seems to be some very immature and petulent reactions around here. I'm not meaning you.

People really do not appear to understand just how important this resource is in the WORLD scheme of all things HARD ROCK LITHIUM and there is surely lots of pressure not to let it be held alone by a relatively small inexperienced Australian mining company. NF must be having a lot of trouble sleeping with everything that would be coming at him constantly. Felix would be in the same situation.

Manono and Roche D'or have the potential to turn the DRC into a SUPER wealthy nation. He'll be having all sorts of promises being made to him by all sorts of people. Who can he trust when even his personal administrator was scheming behind his back.

He has to get this right or he won't be re-elected next year.

This was always going to be suspended until at least a week after the roadshows.....and possibly longer. There are fortunes riding on this.

NF is absolutely NO DILL....I would not be surprised if he'll be asking what sort of takeover figure larger share holders might be prepared to accept.

I think there is a VERY BIG CHANCE that we may be going into partnership with another BIG not chinese partner or we may be made an ALL IN OFFER we can't refuse.

There's still a lot of water to go under this bridge.

Hopefully our patience and support of NF will see us all handsomely rewarded.....maybe by XMAS.....but there's always EASTER....Lol.

BE PATIENT GRASSHOPPERS......we want to get this right.

CHEERS!!! and GO AVZ
    RJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.