BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Good to have a wee respectable debate on the merits on BC8 vs...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Good to have a wee respectable debate on the merits on BC8 vs peers, I always appreciate @speculator101 s analysis its very well thought through and I do follow him. A couple of thoughts from me,

1. Yes BC8 are behind peers in reserves which is just a reflection of drilling time, Gareth has gone hard compared to many others and that hasn't allowed time for reserves drill out, this will come and is an obvious priority at the moment, as reserves grow so will the market cap.

2. To use the real estate saying "location location location" is a key differentiator, not so much from the quality of ground, there is alot of good ground around WA, is access to people and mining resources, WA is in a major mining people resource crunch at the moment, BC8's employment proposition is proximity to Kal so miners can go home to their familes at night and not have to FiFo, manage a camp, generate power etc..... unlike others I don't think that BC8 will have a problem staffing their mine with employees and contractors as the location will be a preference for many.

3. The plant is the risk element, its never as easy as you think installing and commissioning a plant and getting it optimized, however the mitigation for this is point 2 being able to source good talent to reduce the risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.