ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Personally, I have been impressed with the manner they have kept to the project timelines. They simply do as they say they would. The only deviation so far was pivoting to drilling of shallow gas caps instead of appraisal of the deeper targets. I can't complain because the gas caps offer a path to early monetisation and are substantially cheaper and faster to appraise.

Looking forward to these milestones:

September
    * Wrap up geophysics program with the interpretation of results and identification/classification of drill targets.
    * Finalise rig contract.
    * Mobilise rig to site (a local Tanzanian rig so no extensive mobe involved).
    * Receipt of specially designed 2x well heads to measure gas flow and composition.
    * Local mobilisation of project team.

October
    * If They are unable to spud Mbele 1 in September, we can expect a spud early in October.
    * Back to back drill and flow test over five exciting targets with good flow potential. A low-cost, shallow targets multi-well drilling season is a good deal for me.

Reservoir described as "very high permeability and excellent porosity". They will be exploring the Hydrogen potential during this appraisal a project bonus. IF Mbele 1 comes good, the rest is icing on the cake.

The SP movement has been disappointing, no doubt, especially on very low volumes. Not too bothered. I just would like to see what the next eight weeks holds for NHE.

Disclaimer - Nothing is assured. Appraisal results will reveal all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $53.38K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 378945 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 77425 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.