NHE 1.75% 5.8¢ noble helium limited

I like this line:"the series of structures identified in the...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I like this line:

"the series of structures identified in the southern part of the basin, located a shortdistance onshore and on-trend from the Direct Subsurface Gas Indicator (DSGI) identified on 3Dseismic data, are looking particularly interesting

and this is just Regent Street, wait till we get to Mayfair

also my mate Chati Geepeteefour reckons this:

In geological terms,
    the statement suggests that a series of geological structures have been identified in the southern part of a basin.
    These structures are close to the shore and are aligned with a trend that includes a Direct Subsurface Gas Indicator (DSGI), which was detected using 3D seismic data.

Here’s a breakdown of the key elements:

Series of Structures:
    This refers to multiple geological formations or features, such as folds, faults, or traps, which could potentially contain hydrocarbons (like oil or gas).

Southern Part of the Basin:
    This specifies the location within a larger geological basin, which is a low area that can accumulate sediment and potentially host hydrocarbons.

Located a Short Distance Onshore:
    Indicates that these structures are close to the coastline but still on land.

On-Trend from the Direct Subsurface Gas Indicator (DSGI):
    "On-trend" means that the structures are aligned with a known trend or pattern, specifically with the DSGI. The DSGI is a signal from seismic data that suggests the presence of gas beneath the surface.

Looking Particularly Interesting:
    This implies that these structures are of particular interest to geologists, likely because
    they have the potential to contain significant gas reserves, making them worthy of further exploration.

In summary:
    the statement is highlighting the potential for significant gas resources in the identified geological structures, which are near the shore and aligned with known gas indicators.

Spread the Word

Cheers All

GYGT

on Thursday the 29 August 2024, Noble Helium Shares opened at 5.9 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $27.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $10.97K 187.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13559 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 53873 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.