GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Nathanblack,Thankyou for your prompt reply and congratulations...

1. 175 Posts.

Nathanblack,

Thankyou for your prompt reply and congratulations on being the first poster on HC this year who believes a statement from the company.
    I guess in you believe if the company will hold Lind to 15% then its worth debate. Small issue is i doubt that GGP actually had that power in its desperate negations to find a reason not to accept the superior GEM facility. Its on drip feed now with no options. For mine the funding has already dried up for any shareholder gain.
    Its now injected directly into veins of management.

It does appear now you believe that there are issues with the legality announcements or more accurately the lack of them. So 2 issues there. The reason they deliberately did not disclose and the laws of continuos disclosure.

There is no doubt that shareholders are dealing with experienced operators who have more success in finding equity than generating income. Confident and arrogant i would expect their learning curve is not yet complete.
    Re your answers

1/ Reasons for administration are,
    management and equity holders making a play for the PB leases,
    note holders demands,
    greed,
    legal protection,
    ASIC

2/ If Steve Graves does not bother to turn up for his re election then why should he be re-elected?

3/ `Too much buying at higher prices`. Guess if you are part of the team then you would know when the buying was and at what price.
    I guess if the poor shareprice doesn`t save them then there is always the travel agent.
    Trusting that ASIC doesn`t take an interest is not as foolproof as it once was and you know how big the team is that have been feeding at a number of troughs over the years. Funny that the same pigs appear at certain troughs over the last decade.

Guess its time to make some bacon....
    Have to cut all the fat off myself..my shareholder preference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.