ARV 41.7% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

I am pretty sure NOVO is on top of what needs to be done and how...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I am pretty sure NOVO is on top of what needs to be done and how to do it:

"We look forward to working with Nagrom over the next few weeks to develop sampling and analytic protocols applicable to our upcoming trenching and drilling program. Novo has developed extensive experience testing unconventional conglomerate gold deposits at our Beatons Creek project. Traditional exploration and analytic techniques are not well suited to this style of gold deposit. We look forward to exploiting our many years’ experience at Beatons Creek to our and Artemis’ benefit at Karratha. While these initial results are encouraging, a systematic and careful work program drawing on our experience is required.”

"With this data in hand, Novo plans to work with Nagrom over the next few weeks to generate a refined protocol for sampling and analysing conglomerate-hosted gold mineralization at the Karratha gold project. Novo and Artemis plan to undertake full-scale, systematic trench bulk sampling along the strike of the conglomerate package at Purdy’s Reward, beginning in a few weeks. Plans are also being made to test the use of large diameter reverse circulation drilling on down-dip projections of these conglomerates. Novo has been in discussions with a drill contractor with capabilities of drilling 17.5” (44.5 cm) diameter holes and is preparing necessary permitting to undertake a pilot program of around 30 shallow, 20-50 meter-deep holes."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.005(41.7%)
Mkt cap ! $32.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $480.0K 31.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 520000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 199419 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.