IMM 3.33% 29.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Initiation of Ph 2/3 Trial for Metastatic Breast Cancer, page-7

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    If I am right, this is the first and only ASX comapny that has an oncology drug candidate walked into phase 3 trial?
    (please do correct me if i am wrong.)

And the thing is that we now have 3 of these registrational trials, two of them got FDA fast track, one of those will have readout in the matter of months.

If looking at immuotheraphy candidates only (will exclude the chemo candidates and any targeting drugs that kills directly on cancer cells), I can not find any other company on a registrational trial stage with under $US 1Bil MC, across the whole world. Yet, IMM is under $AUD 230mil MC.

If keep narrowing down to the candidates using LAG3 as drug target, in this whole world, only BMS is ahead of IMM.

If counting only the LAG3 antigen presenting booster, Eftilagimod alpha is the only one available. This one has the benefits of (but not limited the listing here) less side effect and less built up resistance than inhibitory antibody, much cheaper manufacturing cost than pure antibody treatment, much easier for dosing the patient (subcu injection).........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $751.3K 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 307462 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 118494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.