ROG 8.33% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

I have been frustrated and highly critical of ROG's terrible and...

1. 5,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    I have been frustrated and highly critical of ROG's terrible and unacceptable performance, like some of you guys, since watching our SP fall from 1.4c to 0.003c from 2021. I am sure AK has also been frustrated, I support AK and find him transparent, fair and easy to talk to, but we do urgently need changes in this board's skillset going forward imo.

I am very critical of our boards make up, which imo looks more like an inner-city Melbourne office of H&R Block imo, as ROG is predominantly made up of mainly Melbourne based city office accountants imo. Also look at the website "market index" type ROG and look at the out of touch massive amount of free issue of shares they have all received and not many buys on market. Hence why I call ROG an accountants lifestyle company imo. Similar to all those hobby wineries in the 90's. This is a big part of our problem imo and this MUST CHANGE and NOW imo!!!!

IMO our Board has to now make some significant changes and replace some with industry professionals, so I expect some to resign or be forced out imo. As how many accountants imo, does it take to sell our gas and oil?

Board structure is totally unacceptable to me, as it should be for all investors, as we are now on the verge of rewarding LTH's and soon becoming an income earning oil/gas exploration and production company. Well, about time and now expect sales to happen this 1/4. I do acknowledge some of our lengthy delays have been out of ROG's control and ROG has been bent over a barrel trying to sell our waxy oil.

Confident this 1/4 we will finally fire sell our oil and get great prices for our gas as pipeline completed soon. So finally interesting and rewarding times ahead as I see it. I was surprised to see my unexpected large long-term order at 0.003 went through during that 40-mil trading day.

Finally, I can see my exit strategy being implemented this year as I no longer support investing in the struggling oil/gas sector, more focused on the EV critical minerals. All the best and GLTA, over and out for another month or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $88 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 67429587 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 91007492 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.