ROG 0.00% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

Ann: Innamincka - Yarrow 3 Pipeline Progressing, page-487

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Yep. I'm with grunty on this one.

Sorry Quanyum, but 'lll always back AK' is a ridiculous comment. you're too emotionally attached to this stock.

And he's taken nothing to something? what is the 'something'? because I haven't seen anything yet.
    untill gas is flowing, and being sold, and money is in the account, and the share price rises, then we are still nothing.

For all we know, AK and whoever he made the deal at santos with, could be friends. And the plan right from the get go, was for them to lay the pipe etc, string us along so AK could fool the market and justify his healthy salary, then Santos buy us out for a measly few cents a share.
    And Killa could also just be a pipe dream, (excuse the pun) also just to string us along, to pretend there's things in the work, just to justify his salary.

A lot of these companies in this end of the micro cap market work like this. Never trust anyone!

I'm not saying this is the case. and I want the share price to increase. but whether the company makes it or not, I couldn't care less, as long as I make money.

I've been here since August 2020 at 0.002. my average is a bit higher now unfortunately, and I should have bailed when we had the spike a while ago, but I didn't, and that's life. but once this rises; and I can come out with some profit to make up for 3 years of bullshit; I'm out.

I hope everyone makes money; one way or another. Just don't get attached to a stock or their board feeding you what they want you to hear.

good day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.35K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 87583471 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 59860599 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.