ROG 20.0% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

You said exactly what I was eluding to regarding income coming...

1. 5,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3247
    You said exactly what I was eluding to regarding income coming this 1/4. I just didn’t want to post my conversations. GL. Just happy, finally my exit strategy should be well and truly underway this year. ROG longer term and this sector in general is not a good business model for me any longer and that’s why I want out.

Skan charming once again, tell me I am wrong both companies boards need some culling as both companies are lifestyle companies imo, earn over generous remuneration while delivering poor performance year after year and falling SP for their holders. Not acceptable imo.

Both boards imo hardly buy shares on market to support their regurgitated company spruking office presentations and always have hands out for free shares while poorly performing and SP constantly trends south. Thats why as a SI large investor in both coys I stand against lifestyle company boards.

You suggest I say or do nothing. Interesting. Easy to take personal cheap shots, try proving my opinions wrong. Takes a bit more knowledge and intellect I guess. Have a good day. Sigh!!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: 08/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.783K 352.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 86930721 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 63551050 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.