ROG 20.0% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Ann: Innamincka - Yarrow 3 Well Fraccing Completed, page-27

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3175
    Like I said previously only here for the gas. As MAV rightly says this is just the start and concur that a second well by years end is the only shining light for a company which imo is struggling at best and has a failed business plan and board resignations had to happen in my opinion.

The last 18 mths ROG has failed big time and it’s no longer acceptable for this company to sit back and earn the big $ and delivering nothing to holders. If it wasn’t for Santos ROG would certainly be around 0.001c. Board must resign and be honest and step up and be accountable. Own it ROG.

This company greatly concerns me as a large investor. It is no longer acceptable for ROG to exist in its current form. We have the red dot of business plans as I suspect that the leaders imo are focused on their other external interests/board seats etc than doing what they are paid to do for us holders.

Just look at this companies business plan here, all they seem to do is pick up unwanted leases and then work on that. Pathetic model and a failed one imo Next they will open their own red dot store or selling hot dogs at Bunnings. Seriously ROG is a major concern in our large portfolio. So sick of them underperforming and under delivering and with no significant future. Tell me what the next business model is. Seriously not our waxy oil or some outskirts of Africa doing what exactly. Serious concern as I see it.

It’s time for a new board one which I support so we can develop a real sound plan and finally unlock wealth for all holders. The damage done by ROG over last 18 mths is totally unacceptable to me. Havent done enough and it’s just time for the board to resign or holders should spill the lot imo. Time for a 249D I say.

SP is 1/2c which reflects their business model and what santos does is the only positive as the rest of ROG is basically sheet in my opinion. That’s the cold truth as I see it. Time for all holders to smell the roses and act or hope santos can find enough gas to get SP over 1c and we all exit and get out of this nightmare of a run company. I would love to be able to say what I really think but would get sued or moderated. Lol. Enough of this ROG nonsense I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.59K 3.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 91133489 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 60441268 92
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.