ROG 14.3% 0.8¢ red sky energy limited.

Spot on. It would be incredibly difficult to get a junior oil...

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Spot on. It would be incredibly difficult to get a junior oil explorer off the ground, let alone moving from an explorer to a producer and revenue maker. Things in governments move slow and this stock was always going to be a bottom draw play. People that were complaining that no work was getting done aren’t privy to what’s going on behind the scenes.

I was blown away with the finish at 0.6 cents. I thought the best case scenario was hitting 0.5 on good volume. This suggests that this announcement wasn’t fully priced in, because many holders must have had doubts and fears about whether they could get the oil flowing? I’m not sure? I personally thought this announcement was priced in. Obviously not. It’s been a long time since an announcement has resulted in such positive daily gain for this company.

I am looking for volume on Monday. I would be happy to consolidate at these levels, but high volume will give a chance for old and disgruntled holders to leave. This will give the best chance for the share price to head north.

Great this has happened on a Friday. Rog holders may have an extra spring in their step this weekend.
    Last edited by WalrusBoots: 19/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $15.83K 2.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 11658748 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 53628193 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.