DM1 23.8% 2.6¢ desert metals limited

Hi all,What a week hey?Just my musings to round out the week......

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Hi all,

What a week hey?

Just my musings to round out the week... we still have got to be patient on the current DD campaign at Innouendy. I didn't expect more visuals to be out yet given my experience with other explorers DD campaigns in the West Yilgarn. CPN is one to reference on timings.

DM1 provided visuals for the first 2 holes and was half way down hole no.3 (@150m) as of 4th May. They commenced drilling 12th April, so in total 3 weeks all up for these 2 holes to come out. Reminder that Innouendy is a 6 hole DD campaign (roughly 250m-300m each hole). So by my calcs... I reckon there will be an update on Innouendy next week... fingers crossed... I'll say Tuesday 1st June @ 8:21am - haha. FYI CPN took almost 4 weeks to announce visuals for their Yarrabrook Hill campaign which was for 2 DD holes totaling about 600m.

So basically I am saying give DM1 some slack and we shall now shortly more news shortly.

Secondly, after Innouendy is completed, the rig will move to Irrida Hill... to test 4 conductors with 7 DD tail holes (will be quicker drilling here as they have already completed the 7 RC pre-collars). From what I can see, all 7 holes will be 250m-300m.

Not forgetting... DM1 currently have a ground EM crew on site (flagged as the second week of May) to follow up on 6-12 anomalies identified from the Airborne survey flown in February.

Also... they will have a helicopter EM crew return in late May (i.e about now!) to fly the Company’s eastern licenses from which further conductors may be prioritised for ground follow up and drilling.

So, hopefully I have made it reasonably clear that we have a heap of activity and associated news-flow to come. Easily over the next few months.

So buckle up and enjoy the ride smile.png

Lastly, and this coming from someone who has done a fair bit of research into the West Yilgarn province (and invested in a few ASX plays)... I am pretty bullish on DM1's prospects. Feel free to roast me if this campaign fails but I am sitting very very comfortable at the moment.

Hagwe all

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.005(23.8%)
Mkt cap ! $6.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $8.093K 339.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11880 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 869985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.