FGR 8.20% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Mr FGR Chairman Grigor in his weekly Far East Capital pitch...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Mr FGR Chairman Grigor in his weekly Far East Capital pitch today via "his free speech" wants my head for daring to talk freely on a public forum.

The hypocrisy is standard to an always Mr Right; Dare you disagree.

He criticises without regard over the years & I have not heard of his ownership of anything that is his failure.

I make mistakes all the time.

WG's online statement of FGR break-even several years ago & his subsequent denial of such live in some hands I believe.

An Australian Court & appropriate authorities may well be interested in a few matter's especially given some apparent history.

No doubt WG would play an exhaustive legal game to clear his "well respected" name.

Wealth & vanity does not preclude a formal legal investigation of any singular or collective.

Simply WG you failed in your responbility to FGR shareholders for years & cannot handle any criticism.

So;

Why would a supposed successful wealthy 'well respected mining analyst' (or other) of many years care to 'get me'.

Your FGR Chair addresses read as lame blame of others & imo some internal lack of character & I tire of you.

Your ex-team(s) might feel better (or not) with subpoena's.

Jack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.005(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $8.955K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 93280
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.