VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Jayse,""Sleeping giant, mrwalker... ""Hopefully this will prove...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    Jayse,

""Sleeping giant, mrwalker... ""

Hopefully this will prove to be correct. The good thing about Volt and it's current share price anyone buying now is getting in on the ground floor.
    When investing in stocks we are always on the hunt for the next opportunity. The trick is to fill ones boots up with those stocks that for whatever reason have been overlooked by the market. Not much point buying into something that has already got a billion dollar market cap . It may be
    considered a safer investment but the chances of it becoming a two billion dollar market cap is not that easy. I would rather punt on something that has the potential to be a 5 bagger reasonably quickly and perhaps going on to become a ten bagger in due course.

I read this article today which further validates what many here have been saying about the E V revolution fast becoming a reality. When they start talking about trillions of dollars being invested, it brings home the magnitude of what the world can look forward to...

Electric vehicle charging is poised to become a multi-billion dollar industry in Australia as the country catches up with the EV Revolution, says JOLT Charge CEO Doug McNamee.The Australian start-up has just secured a major investment from global investment giant BlackRock Real Assets, a $100 million capital injection provided over time to underpin its plans to eventually roll out 5000 of its fast charging stations across Australia.

Electric vehicle take up in Australia has lagged rapid growth markets like Europe to date, with figures from the Electric Vehicle Council this week showing just 0.78% of new vehicle sales in Australia in 2020 were EVs, compared to 10.7% in the UK and an incredible 74% in Norway.That compares to a 4.2% average worldwide, although the 8688 EVs sold in 2021 to date represent 1.57% of light vehicle sales and have already outstripped the record of 6900 sales in CY2020.But BlackRock has already flagged its investment in JOLT from the US$4.8 billion Global Renewable Power Fund will not be its last in Asia-Pacific charging networks, and McNamee says electric vehicle charging infrastructure will eventually be big business in Australia.“I think the reality is, is that it’s going to be a large business. How big? Your guess is probably as good as mine,” McNamee told *.“For Australia it’s obviously going to be a multi-billion dollar industry at the very least.“But there are talks of hundreds of billions of dollars regionally. And then obviously, trillions of dollars globally.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $226 45.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 27324097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2892871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 380000
Last updated 13.23pm 20/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.