VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

100% mrwalker.. I love this quote - "Volt plans to become a...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    100% mrwalker..

I love this quote -
    "Volt plans to become a battery anode material producer in Europeand the United Statesbased on an integrated supply chain using graphite produced from its own operations."

Real simple snapshot:

Bunyu - Stage 1 funding closer by the day.
    - Exceptional results where"AETC was able to consistently produce a 99.987% TGC grade graphite from Bunyu concentrate", all done with an environmentally friendly process.
    - Arguably largest deposit of GOOD graphite in the world multi decade LOM based on only 6% of the area!!
    - stage 1 already spoken for

ZG - plans to install SPG within 12 months to be able to supply the European battery market
    - multi decade LOM with 30,000 tpa nameplate
    - existing customer base
    - can use experience for Bunyu
    - only producing graphite mine in the European area, they can all get their graphite over a short distance (no carbon footprint in transport)

EV revolution - still has not even started to kick off, once the car manufacturers stop making fossil fuel cars imagine what this does to the demand for graphite where VRC is shaping themselves to big a MAJOR player in this space. Now throw in the energy storage in the US and one can clearly see the pieces VRC is putting together to position themselves perfectly. I saw a graphite demand chart posted by darcy7 and that really paints a picture, looking a 7 times over the next decade along and that will continue to climb as fossil fuel cars are no longer produced starting from 2030.

Market cap - The market cap is still many multiples lower than peers, in fact it might actually be the lowest, given what is already in hand and what is to come this presents tremendous upside and value to be unlocked just to CATCH UP to peers. Will only be a matter of time until it does with the foundations being laid will be looking to not just "catch up" (which sees us many multiples higher) but get ahead. Sleeping giant, mrwalker...

Last edited by Jayse: 26/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $17.55K 3.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28842985 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28920427 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 598
Last updated 11.23am 14/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.