BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Geoff679, I'm only responding to your post because you mentioned...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Geoff679,

I'm only responding to your post because you mentioned my name in it.

I think that we should all take a good note of the article you've posted but I can assure you and whoever reads my posts that I'm writing them out of my own good will.

I've been a shareholder of this stock for close to 5 years so I've been through all the ups and downs yet I'm still holding especially now that I honestly believe that with the assets we now have we have a very good future in Poland.

I stopped posting and reading HC for many months as it was taking way too much of my time but few weeks ago I decided to log in and read few days worth of posts. I was not impressed with some of the misguided comments I've read and as I do have quite a bit of mining knowledge I've decided to start posting again.

These days I spend a lot of time in Europe which has given me an opportunity to visit our assets.
    I'm back in Europe in mid Jan for 3-4mths and I'll do my best to visit our Sawin Project as I missed out on it during my last trip. If this happens I will again post in here my personal views.

You mentioned that the SP might be moving up because of an upcoming capital raising.
    According to the last announcement we still have about $3M in the bank so I doubt that we will see any CR for at least 3-4mths.

A better explanation to the slight upward movement in the SP could be that based on our assets we are undervalued at the current SP and someone has either decided to buy into the BMB story or an existing shareholder(s) are averaging down now that the SP had stabilised and stopped moving down.

Whatever is driving the SP up is fine with me as long as it continues in the upwards direction.

Cheers
    DGH44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.