IFL 0.45% $2.19 insignia financial ltd

Hope this Yankee make IFL great again.Simon Hartley is an alum...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hope this Yankee make IFL great again.

Simon Hartley is an alum of successful startups and Fortune 100 companies, an expert in the business of quantum, cybersecurity, and hardening critical infrastructure. He joined Quantinuum to help organizations to mitigate the "threat" of quantum computers (fighting quantum with quantum) and to realize their "promise."Previously, he successfully introduced a mobile security platform with startup CIS Mobile after working with Apple and Samsung to harden them for government needs. Prior to that, Simon was a co-founder of Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity startup RunSafe Security, VP Sales & Marketing at cybersecurity startup Kaprica Security, and re-started Thursby Software in mobile security.He began his career in nuclear software engineering in Europe before taking executive roles at HP, Red Hat, and Capgemini. Past end customers include the IC, DoD, and Federal agencies (government), Morgan Stanley and PayPal (finance), Epic and ManorCare (healthcare), Bosch and Lear (transport), Chevron and EDF (energy).“I have been captivated by innovation since first setting eyes on a computer. I love growing new business, communication, and teamwork with customers, colleagues, partners, investors, and the community. My strengths are problem solving, analysis, and constant learning in the highly dynamic markets around emerging technologies.” @simonhartleyusa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
-0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.23 $2.19 $6.683M 2.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28730 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 26702 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.