CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Ann: Institutional Funds Invest in Citigold , page-3

1. gmt
    8,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    $3.5mill !! only $66.5mill short of the $70mill they mentioned back in March that was required to get city up and running? and did the clock start ticking in march for the start of development of the city mine? only 18 months and $66.5mill to go, what a joke.
    This is incredible it seems they cannot get a real deal / JV off the ground, so who are these "Funds"? We will never really know I guess but they will surely start taking profits on there "Investment" ASAP. Extroadinary how the SP has moved up to 12c the past week or so, makes things look good for the interested punters.

If you really look at current expenditure, $3.5mill may see the next quarter covered. It is all really becoming so painfull for the shareholders, this management runs on "JIT" ensuring they continue to have a salary.
    Here we are sitting on a bonanza load of gold 10,000,000oz plus and they make a song and dance about getting "funds" to stomp up money for the petty cash tin!! Who is kidding who, would seem that the real money does not believe the hype. In every report / announcement they always talk about 200k, 300k oz's etc, well "where the bloody hell are they"
    DYOR, my ramblings only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2903281 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7656171 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.