CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Institutional Investment to Support Expansion, page-86

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I will respond to this only as I cant Be bothered to waste time on it it’s a real insto as an individual they worked at UBS NY also and it’s a proper firm (the NY office is long short and the au office is long only) but 2 mins of google shows it’s An Oz company with an office in Ny and it was by pure chance the name said education Monash uni under it on the page I looked at - most people work in a partnership type scenario at a director level so you run your own book I don’t know the set up I just know a few fund managers personally.

Whether it’s somehow connected could be pure coincidence I am not sure if the post said the company or the insto is not family it was a passing comment and no one could act like it wasn’t surprising the coincidence of name - they might not even be Jewish and obviously unconnected guess you need a photo to see.

At least I got the rep out of the woodwork don’t look at the thread much but hadn’t seen a tick around - only the heading insto placement was intriguing to even open the thread to look

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.