CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think it would be a good idea if the company/or someone here...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I think it would be a good idea if the company/or someone here set up a google spreadsheet where questions can be asked, and where the responses can be accounted for. Some of the questions Bas has raised are genuine questions, and if answered/ can be solved would help the stability of the Company (and the sp). This would also help the same questions being repeated over and over again and no response.

I know a lot of people bash Bas but if those issues he's raised can actually be attended to, as such, I'm sure the perception of the company would change slightly. Especially all the queries on dilution, fees and the outstanding debt to related entities. I too would like to know. As above, I don't mind CR's if its going to boost the ability of the company, but surely they could cut some expenses elsewhere as well.

I really don't want to have to rely constantly on big news to set this ship in the right direction (I know its a spec and it is more than capable of doing that). I would just like constant growth and positivity.
    Last edited by GlutenFreeze: 06/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.