NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I agree... it is a very good decision from the board and I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I agree... it is a very good decision from the board and I believe the SP will benefit from this greatly... I do not see any problems with LD-1 discovery now confirmed for our SP in the short term... and if there is a TO in the future, it will be way more expensive for the buyer and a more serious offer for all of us shareholders (or NWE will continue and rise independently on the road of success and profits)... this move is intelligent because we are playing with MIN and we need to be strongly funded... CEO Iain Smith will deserve his 7.5 cents options shares once the SP has passed this point... what I like is international institutional investors... this is a new ball game here for NWE and I have mentioned this many times in my last posts that I was waiting for major investors to come on board (we cannot do dream big without them)... so we are entering the major league now finally ... let's go NWE !!!!!!!! Bring more international investors and awareness of the most important gas discovery in the history of Australia... Good job from management, it was this decision with a CR now or a rapid TO at this point anyway... we will gain expansion like this...

Thanks to the broker that has confirmed these new international institutional investors... I dream big for NWE now, more than ever:
    https://www.euroz.com/groups/euroz-hartleys-limited/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.